Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I'm ruben I do electric work but this is the first time I

Customer Question

Hi I'm ruben I do electric work but this is the first time I work with hybrid trucks I have a 2006 Ford Escape this truck wouldn't crank and it only showed me a code p1a10 so I was looking to ur forum I changed the battery back now the truck turns on but it turn off again and it says stop safely now and I keep having that same code p1a10 I check a very thing and I can't maket work some time it showes that the theft light starts blinking like if it not program and sometimes it show that it is program but the truck just turns on then off pls call me I'm really stress with this car have like 2 moth with it dealer guys came to do parametric flash but steel not working thanks u very much***@******.*** or(###) ###-####
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.

Hello can you post the 17 digit vin number, i need to check a production date against the vehicle you have for a possible fix

Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.

You have run through the pinpoint test for this code and replaced the battery and still has a hard fault ?