Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
Can you explain this part better " I look at the fuses in the power box especially the one marked for a special solenoid"
In one comment you said it will now turn over, then you said you have a no crank no click ignition problem?
When you turn the key to start, will the engine spin (crank)?
What liter engine?
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type. The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
2) You have already been charged the full question value. Rating, good, bad, or not at all has no bearing on what you've paid.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation. If you can not rate me, please let me know why.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.