Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Epb light comes on when driving, and sometime the right turn

Customer Question

epb light comes on when driving, and sometime the right turn signal will not work
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
once the epb light came on when I was trying to get it to go off, and the brakes locked up. I don't want that to happen when I am driving down the road.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

I am unfamiliar with a EPB light on this model, can you go into more detail?

Which right turn signal fails to blink, the right front or rear or the instrument cluster indicator or all?

What did you do to try and get the light to go off?

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type. The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

2) You have already been charged the full question value. Rating, good, bad, or not at all has no bearing on what you've paid.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation. If you can not rate me, please let me know why.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris