Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

T bird will not start cranks ok seemslike no gas checked

Customer Question

t bird will not start cranks ok seemslike no gas checked fuel pumps,gas safety solenoid.pumpfuses,also checked injector fuse any common failures?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for you question,

In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure, have you checked each one to see which one you are lacking?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
don't know how to check injector pulse tbird is in my garage and ran fine the day before trouble could acomputer be not working and can I reset by removing bat power?
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

It not likely the computer has failed but you can go ahead and remove the negative battery cable for a few minutes to reset it. After you have tried this see if you can hear the fuel pump cycle on when yo turn the key and also check and see if the theft light is flashing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks ill tryreset
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Okay, post back with the results and we can work from there.