Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
Ford does not specify bolt sizes for any year or model. I am pretty sure the bolt threads are the same as the ones that hold the transmission to the engine, so check that. If its correct then you just need a fully threaded bolt. The threaded shank portion is about 1.5 inches long. The bolts are metric course thread. I can try to find you the Ford part number if needed and I can tell you how to measure bolt threads and pitch if you have a digital caliper that has a metric scale.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.