Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

My o/d keep flashing, check transmission comes on, service

Customer Question

my o/d keep flashing, check transmission comes on, service engine soon. I put it on the scanner at advance auto. the codes are 1233, 1234, po775, po735, po732 and 1000 I replace the solenoid B. but it is the same what is the problem
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

Can you tell me what symptoms are noticed when driving like is anything noticed when engaging D or R or as it shifts 1-2-3-4-5?

You replaced solenoid B, you replace the solenoid pack?

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, only B when I am in d and R it works great on when i am driving may be around 30 or 35mpr it sounds like it is not changing so i would say it slipping a little
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, i replace only B When I am in D and R it fine. When I am driving maybe aorund 30-40 MPH it sounds like it is not changing

You sure I have the correct year model. The 2003 Mercury Mountaineer 5R55 transmission has all the solenoids sold in a pack. Ford does not sale them individually.

Slipping results in the rpms rising high and fast but speed not equally increasing, is that what occurs?

When its not shifting around 30-40 how much throttle are you applying so I can tell if this is a 2-3 or 3-4 shift issue?

Will it ever complete all shifts up to 5th gear so you can drive on the highway in the correct gear?

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.