rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

Will this cost me to speak with you. brake lights flicker

Customer Question

will this cost me to speak with you. brake lights flicker and engine hesitates. brake switch has been replaced, cruise control goes off when brake lights flicker and it has been replaced. bcm has been replaced but still have the flicker and hestiation
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to use this service. Please credit my discover card.
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.

I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!

I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a "positive rating" in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why "in advance", so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

If you prefer to speak with me, you have to request it, and yes, they do charge more for that. It sounds to me like you have an electrical problem, most likely a bad ground somewhere when multiple issues like this are happening. Start with computer grounds then battery grounds.

Thanks, Ron