Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
When the air bag light fails, there is an audible tone that tells you the bulb is out so you know there is an issue you need to address because you have no warning with the air bag light out. Since you have cluster issues, its best to resolve that concern prior to diagnosing the tone issue code you have.
Fuse 7 powers the mirror switch, data link connector, instrument cluster, radio, CD changer, navigation module. Since it blows immediate it is likely this wire from the fuse box to one of these components is shorted to ground. The most likely place is in the door jam at the orange/light green wire to the exterior mirror switch. Can you check out that harness.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.