Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a ford F150 FX4 4x4 extended cab 4 door truck 2008

Customer Question

I have a ford F150 FX4 4x4 extended cab 4 door truck 2008 with 35,000 miles and the truck shacks between 50 to 58 mile per hour real bad on the left rear. bed shakes real bad.I have put 2 new sets of tires on. I have a set of Michelin on at this time. nothing has helped. I don't feel it on the steering wheel. Floor boards yes. I'm afraid to drive the truck it is so bad. I did have all the rims checked to see if bent. All was no more than .005" out.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

Just so I understand the original set of tires did not have this issue and it came on when the tires were changed?

Does this occur when you have about 500 lbs in the bed against the tailgate?

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.