Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I have a 95 mustang gt that I bought of grand ma, it has

Customer Question

Hi
I have a 95 mustang gt that I bought of grand ma , it has 55000km on it and for some reason the hi beam light on dash will not come on when you go to hi-beam , I have changed out the bulb with a new one and have checked the wireing for lose connection and even changed out the the signal switch and nothing still will not come on I'm stumped
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** pin 15 of cluster there is a gray/white wire which should have power when hi beams are on. This wire splices in with hi beam wire. On pin 16 the black wire should have ground at all times which is for the indiator bulb. If both are good replace cluster because circuit failed. Depending on if power/ground is missing you may need to run a new wire. Here is a wire diagram so you can see how system works. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3z62ssol1jdsln7/MUST016b.png?dl=0

-