sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Replaced my dead battery in my 2013 Explorer Limited 6 Cyl.

Customer Question

Replaced my dead battery in my 2013 Explorer Limited 6 Cyl. Now enging will not start. The dash shows myltiple faults, and it keeps telling me to push the breeak to start engine even when I have the break pushed.
Category: Ford
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You may have quite a few things going on. You could have blown fuses a vehicle communications issue, or it's possible one or more modules were damaged somehow during the repair.

What warning lights are you seeing?

Does the starter engage?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need my car right away so I I had it towed to the Ford dealer yesterday. It is under waranty and they are trying to fix it. The answer you gave me was so vage that I was really dissapointed in it. I came up with those assumptions and I am not a mechanic!

Unfortunately I'm not there to diagnose the problem in person so I can only rely on information that you supply.

I'm glad you got the problem repaired.