Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
Experience:  25 years experience on all makes and models, Licensed NYS Inspector.
2921078

Where is gem module on my 2003 taurus. interior light and

Customer Question

where is gem module on my 2003 taurus. interior light and puddle lights are staying on
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

The GEM module is the fusebox under the dash on the left side of the steering column. Prior to changing the configuration of the module has to be stored in the scan tool, then uploaded to the new module. If you can find a used one with the same option as your car it should work without a problem.

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you are using the free trial, a rating is still required.
Thank you so much!