Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have changed the multifunction switch. I have no tail

Customer Question

I have changed the multifunction switch. I have no tail lights, no signal lights, no dash lights,and no hazards. I have headlights and brake lights. any suggestions?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Do you have a test light so we can check some electrical and locate the problem?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I am going to break this down and start with seeing if we can determine the parking light/dash light issue first, then we will go after your turns and hazards.

Bear with me, it's somewhat complicated just looking at the wiring diagram because of several options on a van of this size.

First, I would like you to turn on the headlights and check 5 amp fuse #36 in the fuse box inside for power. Not just that is't good, but that there is power on it with the headlights on.

Please check and let me know.

Thank you.