Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 1989 5.0 mustang I have had over many years

Customer Question

I have a 1989 5.0 mustang I have had over many years intermittent problems. I have had it in shops, replaced ; fuel pumps, fuel pump relays, both under seat and under hood, computer, and had it "diagnosed" with the "break out box"!! I have been through a multitude of "fixes" that last temporarily and then go back to the original problem. This has been an ongoing problem that last for a short time and then goes back to the same old same old!!! I AM NOT about to pay for some "FIX" that I believe is impossible to fix on line!!! ALL I want is a "site" that would lead me to a "hands on" diagnosis for this!! I DO NOT NEED to hear some "on line fix" for this!!!!
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WELL!!! I DO NOT want to hear about "solutions" that have NOT worked "Permenitly" in the past. have had MANY temp. fixes that do NOT last!! I need a PERMINATE fix for this other wise I will not accecpt ANT charges to myself from your "just ask" company!!!!
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

What are these intermittent problems and their symptoms?