Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Can you help my lights 4 wheel drive light up.... Checked

Customer Question

Can you help my lights for my*****light up.... Checked fuses all are good but*****will not engage
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dr.carz replied 1 year ago.

The system is up and running electrically if the the lights coincide what you are doing and not flashing. This tells me that there is a mechanical issue in the front axle most likely. Give me a minute to refresh myself I believe there is a vacuum solenoid but want to make sure. brb.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To clarify the buttons you push to engage light up but not the lights in the dash
Expert:  Dr.carz replied 1 year ago.

Okay that helps this means that the t-case motor is most likely stuck from lack of use pretty common. I would try TAPPING the t-case motor with a hammer while you have someone pushing the 4x4 button. Should jar it free if not may be time for a new t-case motor it is 13 now. What buttons do you have 4x2, 4x4 hi,lo,and auto? or no hi just lo and auto

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We will try that.... I have 4x4hi lo and auto
Expert:  Dr.carz replied 1 year ago.

Good luck and keep me posted.Use 4 hi while tapping.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That didn't work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One other question I have. I have a 2005 trailblazer my abs light sensor needs to be changed how do I know for sure if it is left or right... It makes more noise turning right
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My abs light is on sometimes but now my break light is on... My breaks are new and my parking break seems to be working fine
Expert:  Dr.carz replied 1 year ago.

Accept the first and i will respond