Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a abs light on ...it was somewhat intermittent...but

Customer Question

I have a abs light on ...it was somewhat intermittent...but solid on now...I have 133000 on my 2003 fx4 supercrew f 150..I had the brake system flushed about 5000 miles ago.. I have replaced the right front sensor once.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

Anytime the ABS light comes on its detecting a problem with the ABS system, when the light comes on the ABS module will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to be able to tell you what is failing you are going to need to start with having the system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results I can advise you from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well yes I know I can go to a number of local shops close by and have that done for $80-$100.... if I do that and they tell me whats wrong I do not need to contact you or pay you any money....I am not satisfied with your answer....Thank you.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

I have not provide you with an answer yet, Anything I could provide with out knowing the fault code would simply be guessing. I'm sorry I can not do that . I prefer to have the complete information so I can provide you with the right answer.