Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

I need a replacement cover radiator fan of a ford f150 1982

Customer Question

I need a replacement cover for the radiator fan of a ford f150 1982 truck It is 6 cylinder standard There is 4 inches approximately between belt an radiator. The fan is approximately 17 inches The vin 1stvf14excua00807 Everyone says it is discontinued so have these questions
Can I get a part # ***** find a used one maybe
Do you still sell the entire fan kit with fan and cover if so can I have parts# ***** retail$
Since you discontinued this, What can be used as a replacement part?
We use a lot of these old fords on the ranches here in Texas and would appreciate any help
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

Have you tried contacting LKQ.com to see if they have the parts you need? They work with nearly every car company and junk yard across the nation to get parts. They have a lot of hard to stock parts in stock.

Also, LMC.com can make them for you. They make body panels all the time. You just contact them, give VIN, tell them what you need, and they will pull up body work info and build the metal you need.

Otherwise, the only other option would be a junk yard in your area.

I wish I could help more. I have a 79 so I understand how hard it is to locate parts for these trucks. I know you tried the salvage yards already, but Ford doesn;t have them and they don;t show any replacement part numbers for them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

Did you need anymore assistance with this? I'm following up since the question is still showing as open/unresolved. Thanks.