Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
Fuse 5 powers the:
blend door actuator
climate control mode switch
speed control servo
daytime running light module
back up lamps on a manual transmission
transmission range sensor on a automatic transmission
This fuse cannot effect the engines ability to crank or start. Sounds like there maybe something added to the vehicle or some wiring issues. To diagnose why this fuse blows you need to unplug everything on this circuit, then turn the key on. If the fuse does not blow then move the wire harness to each thing to try and find a wire short and make the fuse blow. I suspect its going to be the wire harness to the TR sensor on the transmission or a concernat the reverse lights.
For not starting, while cranking what is missing, spark, injector pulse or fuel pressure?
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.