Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 1994 Ford F-350 460 engine was not starting

Customer Question

Hi I have a 1994 Ford F-350 460 engine was not starting replaced every electrical compo nit i can batteries starter distributor ,ignition switch ignition mod ,coil! < computer mod , after doing computer mod the truck started ran for a short time and shut down , do i have to get the computer mod reprogrammed ? or is there a resister some where ? I need to replace almost giving up ! LOL
Category: Ford
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Are you daying that the cranks over and does not start or are you saying that the engine does not crank over at all?

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 year ago.

Honestly, your best bet would be to speak with me over the phone. You will get the most out of your money. I can send over an offer for as little as an extra $5. Let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The engine turns over fine , after i installed the computer mod the truck started and ran fine , then stopped on its own and would not start after , the next day i called a mobil mecanic he by passed the alarm switch and the truck started and shortly after stopped has not started again , does the new computer mod have to be reprogramed to the truck , or is there a resister hiding somewhere
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its early and i understand theres probably no one up to answer i have to go to work today my cell phone 1***-***-**** Frank Lehman or email me here***@******.*** Thank you so much
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 year ago.

Frank, Please accept my offer and call me so we can speak on the phone. Thank you!