Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
I assume this is fuse 22 that fails?
We need to figure out what end of the circuit is blowing the fuse. Use the diagrams below. Remove connector E and remove the violet/white wire, reconnect the connector and retest with a new fuse. If it still fails then unplug connector D remove the same color wire and try another fuse. Let me know these results which wire plugged in blows the fuse.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.