Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
Below is a link to what a battery draw test takes to perform.
I am not quite sure I understand how he was doing the test. Doing a draw test should not result in a no start so I feel like he may of left a fuse out, installed a fuse in the wrong place or a fuse has failed.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.