Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
During a normal trans oil service it takes about 5-6 quarts of oil. While running in park, colder than operating temp. Remove the center drain plug from the large drain plug. You want the fluid coming back out in a small stream just about to drip rather than steady. Then its full. I prefer to force oil up through the drain plug with a axle oil cap on my trans oil quart. Once done road test it and adjust if needed once it cools back off doing the same prior steps.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.