Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2011 f350 6.7 l. I have DRL, tai lights but no gh beam, low

Customer Question

2011 f350 6.7 l. I have DRL, tai lights but no high beam, low beam or fog lights
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

I assume the high and low beams do not work with the headlight switch in the auto and manually on position?

Below is a link to the tests we need to run, do you have the tools and skills to do those tests to check the steering column control module and headlamp switch and BCM. Addressing one of the issues should fix them all.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/11fog.pdf

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

I hate that you came here wanting and paying for help and appears to me you left not happy, and found my assistance not worth rating. I am still here to help if the problem is your needing more assistance on this concern.

Chris