Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I just had a intake manifold, pcv and egr valve. within 50

Customer Question

hi there, I just had a intake manifold, pcv and egr valve. within 50 miles my belt that controls the water pump slips off with 3 loose bolts and the fourth I am told was broken off. 2003 F150 small 6 any relation? I have found that in some F150s the pcv valve in on the water pump
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

Is the question, why is the belt coming off or how to address the loose bolts?

-----------About me and Just Answer------------

I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine, been to many schools and classes through my 12 years with the dealership to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating an answer is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating or if you cannot rate me so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.

Thanks Chris

Hello again, I am sorry you were not pleased with my help.

I hate that you paid to get an answer but left, what appears to me, not satisfied.

Just so you know I am still here and available to help any day. We can start over fresh or just pick up where we left off.

Chris