Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Have any of you seen a Ferd 6.7 converted to air to air CAC?

Customer Question

Have any of you seen a Ferd 6.7 converted to air to air CAC? I need to make a new F-350 ungodly and the intake temps are going up even with an oversized cooler
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

What total HP and torque are you wanting and what is your price limit?

What modification has been done thats causing high intake temps?

-----------About me and Just Answer------------

I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine, been to many schools and classes through my 12 years with the dealership to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating an answer is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating or if you cannot rate me so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.

Thanks Chris

Expert:  Ray M. replied 1 year ago.

I have done some research and it looks like there isn't an aftermarket CAC cooler for the 6.7l yet, The air to water CAC cooler is historically the most efficient method. Have you done an EGR delete yet?

Are you still in need of help. I noticed you viewed my response but did not reply. Are you having trouble responding?

Hello again, I am sorry you were not pleased with my help.

I hate that you paid to get an answer but left, what appears to me, not satisfied.

Just so you know I am still here and available to help any day. We can start over fresh or just pick up where we left off.

Chris