Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
20625509

Needs an exact diagram to wire the ECU Ford F150 Raptor 6.2L

Customer Question

needs an exact diagram to wire the ECU Ford F150 Raptor 6.2L V8, 2014 'model, wants to Find lost the signal cable from the rear of Sensors O2, if anyone can help me This diagram from the Mustang whether or not someone can such a Raptor ??? http://zapodaj.net/df8f1898fc0fa.gif.html
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

There are 11 wiring diagrams. I zipped them all up here,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello Mike
in the appendix you have a device you want to connect to my Ford, from what I know the Raptor is the CAN protocol, connection on the picture is erroneous, I have connected pin 6 to CAN L and pin 14 to CAN H and works, the problem with the need to connect an O2 sensors
I do not know exactly which cable, lest I come into the car with cables O2 signal from the detectors are located at CPM diagrams which you sent me are probably good, but if you can mark me exactly which is the signal cables are
not much I know for electronics so please help, whether on the basis of this device you can determine exactly which I have connect cables, or which is the signal at the sensor O2, I have four cables at the sensor two white one black and one gray
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know which way the cab pass by cables from the O2 sensor and what their colors
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it will be easier to attach to the cable rather than CPM
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

What appendix are you talking about?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the second message I sent you the PDF attachment EFIE_DCP_english_2015
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
attachment
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

I still don't know what appendix you are talking about. If there is an appendix in that pdf, what page is it on?

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

Plus, could you explain exactly what it is you are trying to do? Are you trying to install something that is in that pdf and if so what? Install it where?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I installed the hydrogen generator, now I have to deceive the MAF and O2 sensors teeth CPM reduced the amount of fuel supply, the device is programmed to do this automatically, provided that you connect them without error, the MAF sensor is already running,I need only connect the signal from the O2 sensor
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

Which O2 sensor, aren't there 4 of them? They are on page 7 of those wiring diagrams.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I mean the rear O2 sensors, which gives the signal cable to CPM
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

What is a CPM? If you can avoid using initials it would help.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I am just going to opt out of this question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
simpler
Rear O2 sensor has four wires, two white, one gray and one black, which of these cables is giving the signal cable to the CPM ???
you have some scheme to the rear Sensors O2 ???
leave alone CPM , i connect directly from the sensor signal to my device , just tell me which one is exactly Cable
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

The white wires are for the heater circuit. the black wires come from the pcm. It's right there in that page 7 of those diagrams I gave you.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

the gray wires are the return wires.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the black wire from the O2 sensor gives a signal to CPM , yes ??
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

I asked you before. What do you mean by CPM?

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

The black wires go to the PCM. I assume this is what you meant by CPM.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
probably the same as you just the conversely :D
in Europe the name computer it ECU ;) , I check this cable ,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am going to sleep now because already late
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

Ok, don't forget to rate me well.