Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have an 06 f350 6l deisel. The other day it wouldn't start

Customer Question

I have an 06 f350 6l deisel. The other day it wouldn't start I had about a quarter tank of Fuel. I filled it up yesterday morning and this morning I had command start it ran for about a minute half then shut down. I restart it with the key but it takes about three minutes of turning it over before itll fire up
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ray M. replied 1 year ago.

Have you had it scanned for codes, any work done it recently?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. I thought at first it might be a broken pickup on the fuelpumpand was sucking air but now its full and still did the same thing. I was told to check fuel pressure. Oil pressure is good and oil is not low. And this am it said tbc fault when i tried to restart it. But i didnt have a trailer on
Expert:  Ray M. replied 1 year ago.

Its possible it could be a high pressure oil leak at the pump fitting or the oil rail plugs, or a sticking IPR regulator.