Roger, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Automotive Technician
88470418

I have a 93 mustang 2.3l engine. it has been in the shop

Customer Question

I have a 93 mustang 2.3l engine. it has been in the shop for several months. it has had everything replaced and still doesn't run
just talked to mechanic who said everything it needs to run but won't start . If he sprays b12 into air cleaner it starts but won't keep running.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I hate to hear you're having so much trouble. If it starts with supplemental fuel then the obvious cause is lack of fuel. There's a constant control relay module located on the passenger front strut tower that commands the fuel pump on/off. Has it been replaced yet?

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Just a heads up I will not be available this evening so I will be checking my messages in the morning. Have a good night!

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Any luck?