Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

What other questions do you need,

Customer Question

what other questions do you need ,chris
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Have I helped you before?

When i click on your username this is the only question that shows up but your response makes it look like your replying to me from a different post and login?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no chris this is the first time I'm using this website.Due to my back and nerve issues it is much easier for me to speak on the phone with you .It's hard for me to type.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid the 5.00 dollars but I don't have the rest of the fee in the bank right now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I speak to you on the phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can really use some help here;if not please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see it's 18.00 for the phone call,I don't have it in the bank.Please let me know what you want to do.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Like I said in my question;I am disabled and don't have much money ;I didn't know there was a fee when I started to ask for advice.Please let me know what were going to do.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
mY phone number is ***** chris my name is glenn;I have to get off the computer now;my back is hurting.I'll try to reach you tomorrow;thanks anyways.Have a good evening.

This is question I see "I haven't tried anything yet don't know if it's worth borrowing the money from family so I can have a car to take me back and forth to the doctors.I was hit 3 times not my fault and they had mimimium insurance lost everything,need some help very difficult to ask for help and would like to ask you guys for help"

I need to know the year, make, model, and engine.

Next I need to know the concern that you need help with.

I do not diagnose cars over the phone, but if you request someone else will call if they choose to.

I will submit a CS ticket on your concerns about the payment.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll try and put the 18.00 tommorrow.The car is nearly mint;it's a 1993 ford escort manual trans hatchback.I was trying to see if it was possible to change the car to a automatic.Due to my back issues my nerves damage in my legs make it very difficult to use both legs to use the clutch.Wanted to know what kind of cost it would take to do the switch even if it is possible to do.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok;thanks anyways

Respond back tomorrow once CS has contacted you on the payment issues and I will go from there on answering this concern.