Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a 2003 winnebago sightseer with a ford f550 chassis

Customer Question

Hi Chris, I have a 2003 winnebago sightseer with a ford f550 chassis v10 triton motor. I seem to have lost power to the dash, no lights, hazard lights, no ignition, nothing. I have check the ground and traced the battery cables from battery to starter and junction point and am getting 12.4 volts at those points . I checked all the fuses under the dash and the main distribution block under the hood, all seem good. Any Ideas ??? Thanks, Owen
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

Are you sure its a F550 and not a F53 chassis? I can tell with the vin#

At the ignition switch do you get battery power on the green/violet, blue/orange, and both yellow wires?

-----------About me and Just Answer------------

I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine, been to many schools and classes through my 12 years with the dealership to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating an answer is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating or if you cannot rate me so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.

Thanks Chris

Do you still need help on this concern?