Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Does the 07 freestar have antislosh valve in filler neck at

Customer Question

Does the 07 freestar have antislosh valve in filler neck at the tank like the newer f150s do ?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** you asking abut a anti siphon valve, that does not allow the gas to be siphoned/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No my freestar spits fuel back when refueling and have checked the purge valve and canister and both are fine ...I know on the newer trucks the have antislosh built into neck of tank to close off the filler neck and want to know if the freestar has one also
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.

No, these do not have it, if the fuel is backing up when fuelling, and the cannister and purge solenoid are good, then you have a restriction in the filler neck vent hose, this is the small hose that runs along side the large filler neck, if this is restricted, it will cause this,Tim