Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

My name is -i have aq motorhome {2000} with a v10 in it due

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** ***** aq motorhome {2000} with a v10 in it due to health problems i have not used it in several years. i have been starting engine on a fairly regular basis. yesterday i finally got it crank up but it will only idle when excelerator is pressed engine dies.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: not sure what you need
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

After this long storage did you check anything, clean anything, service the fluids? Like check for varmint nests in the air intake, replace the fuel? Do you know how to check the fuel pressure and clean the MAF sensor?

-----------About me and Just Answer------------

I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine, been to many schools and classes through my 12 years with the dealership to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating an answer is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating or if you cannot rate me so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.

Thanks Chris

I hate that you spent money to get your question answered, though left not pleased with my help. I am still here available to help. We can start over from the beginning or where we left off.

Thanks Chris