Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Im having some sort of electricall issue and my car is stuck

Customer Question

im having some sort of electricall issue and my car is stuck in what i believe limp mode, my cruise control has no power nore does the overdrive button.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

We are only permitted by the site to address one issue per post. I assume you want me to address the transmission issues on this post. Do you know if there are transmission codes are stored?

Can you check the trans oil condition and describe the color and odor?

-----------About me and Just Answer------------

I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine, been to many schools and classes through my 12 years with the dealership to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating an answer is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating or if you cannot rate me so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.

Thanks Chris

I hate that you spent money to get your question answered, though left not pleased with my help. I am still here available to help. We can start over from the beginning or where we left off.

Thanks Chris