Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have an 95 f 350. front doors will lock but back doors

Customer Question

I have an 95 f 350 . front doors will lock but back doors won't
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
xxxxxxxx Dottie need help really bad. have had 3 techs look at truck 95(f350) front doors will lock with switch but not back doors. help pls. I am going to do this myself. If I can fix semis I think I can do this. Thanx
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing you are going to want to do is remove one of the rear door panels and see if you are getting power at the door lock actuator while operating the lock switch . If you have no power at the actuator then you are going to need to trace the circuit from the switch back and one place to start is to inspect the wires coming through from the body to the door to be sure none are broken. I have enclosed the wiring diagram in the link below for reference as well. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Dor%20lock%20Oct%209.pdf