Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  General Repair Shop Owner
66997337

2013 f250. Tailgate with backup camera stolen. Replaced.

Customer Question

2013 f250. Tailgate with backup camera stolen. Replaced. What is the connector part # ***** the tailgate pigtail plugs into on truck harness. The truck side connector was cut off when tailgate was stolen? Thanks, Brent.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

I am attaching a document showing the part numbers on the connectors but unfortunately there is no service pigtail available which means you cant buy this connector new. You would either have to get someone who is parting one out to sell you the connector or just find a random 6 prong connector on a vehicle at a pick n pull type salvage yard and cut both ends off and put them in place of the original on both the tailgate and truck side.