Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Ford 2007 500 4 door sedan...gas pedal went loose floor,

Customer Question

ford 2007 500 4 door sedan...gas pedal went loose floor, engine was at max rpm and had toapply both feet on brake pedal to keep from running into cross traffic into a 4 lane highway...turned the ignishion key to stopp engine. is there a call back on this car?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

There are 3 recalls on your model; fuel tank, valve stem, and rear brakes. There is not one for your faulty accelerator pedal position sensor that has failed where as the pedal is stuck full throttle.

-----------About me and Just Answer------------

I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine and have went to many schools and classes to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating one of the answers, not the questions, you receive is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.

Thanks Chris

I hate that you spent money here, and left, what appears to be not pleased with me or my help. I am still here and available to help. We can pick up where we left off or start over.

Chris