Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  43 years of automotive repair, Smog license
12365498

Looking diagram with the pinouts ford ignition switch. 1994

Customer Question

Hi, looking for a diagram with the pinouts for a ford ignition switch. 1994 Taurus SHO 3.2
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. Copy and paste the link below into your browser's address bar and hit enter to see the switch information. I hope this helps!

Chris

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aj9qbg085pjzz0r/1994%20Ford%20Taurus%20V6.doc?dl=0

.

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, did you get the information that I sent you earlier today?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello again, I have not heard back from you and just want to be sure that you received the information regarding the ignition switch. If you did not or have further questions, please let me know and I will be happy to continue to assist you.

Chris