Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Ok, so I have a 2011 F-550 XL 6.7l powerstroke truck, I had

Customer Question

ok, so I have a 2011 F-550 XL 6.7l powerstroke truck, I had a problem with an open injector and was forced to replace the engine, later, I had a problem while installing an OLEP kit, misplaced the hose and killed the engine (...i know... ) so, I changed 3/4 of the engine, just mechanical parts, I had an error with the oil pressure sensor, due to a loose wire, but now I have a P0001 error code.
How can I fix it?
Thanks
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris.

Check fuse 37 under the hood. Check for battery voltage B+ on the White wires of both the Fuel Pressure Control and the Fuel Volume Control valves. If there is no voltage, check for voltage on the White wire, both sides of pin 10 at connector C 1047 its 16 pin connector that is black next to the passenger wheel well. This will tell us if we need to trace a wire broken.

If there is voltage at the valves, trace the Grey/Brown from the Fuel Pressure Control valve and the Blue/Orange from the Fuel Volume Control valve to the PCM and see if there are issues.

-----------PLEASE READ THIS------------

1. First of all, thanks for using Just Answer, and Thanks for letting me try to help you.

2. Sorry about the wait, we try our best to get to everyone fast.

3. Do not mistake the above or following posts from me as my last one. We can ask each other many questions, and I can post many answers.

4. I base my response on what you tell me, I am not there to see, smell, or hear, so please factor that in.

5. On your screen you see a rating. That is how I'm paid from your deposit for helping you. I am going to keep checking in on you to make sure your pleased with my help. Let me know if your planning to rate at a later date if not now.

6. If you decide to rate BAD it doesn't result in a refund, please respond first so I can help more.

7. I'm here normally 3pm-3am central everyday. Thanks again, Chris (aka-Moose)

I hate that you spent money here, and left, what appears to be not pleased with me or my help. I am still here and available to help. We can pick up where we left off or start over.

Chris