Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

He'll kenny, I have a 2012 ford edge and it wouldn't start

Customer Question

He'll kenny,
I have a 2012 ford edge and it wouldn't start changed battery ran fine for like a week then It started displaying low engine pressure warning so I changed oil it was due for it anyway. And now the problem I have is when I start my edge it will go into gear and as I press the accelerator it only goes like 2 miles an hour like a whole loss of power and now I have check engine light on as well as a wrench
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Anyway you can get it scanned to see which codes are stored?

Does the lack of power seem to be coming from the engine or transaxle?

The symptoms so far are pointing most towards a dirty and or faulty electronic throttle body.

-----------PLEASE READ THIS------------

1. First of all, thanks for using Just Answer, and Thanks for letting me try to help you.

2. Sorry about the wait, we try our best to get to everyone fast.

3. Do not mistake the above or following posts from me as my last one. We can ask each other many questions, and I can post many answers.

4. I base my response on what you tell me, I am not there to see, smell, or hear, so please factor that in.

5. On your screen you see a rating. That is how I'm paid from your deposit for helping you. I am going to keep checking in on you to make sure your pleased with my help. Let me know if your planning to rate at a later date if not now.

6. If you decide to rate BAD it doesn't result in a refund, please respond first so I can help more.

7. I'm here normally 3pm-3am central everyday. Thanks again, Chris (aka-Moose)

I hate that you spent money here, and left, what appears to be not pleased with me or my help. I am still here and available to help. We can pick up where we left off or start over.

Chris