Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

New body stylevin# 1FTPW14504KC43522

Customer Question

new body stylevin# *****
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I got your vin# ***** you did not ask us a question on the concerns your vehicle has?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The truck runs for about 10 to 15 minutes and then shuts down

Your 04 F150 4wd 5.4L vehicle, does it have any warning lights on while running?

Any issues noted before it stalls?

Will it restart easily or not until it cools off?

-----------PLEASE READ THIS------------

1. First of all, thanks for using Just Answer, and Thanks for letting me try to help you.

2. Sorry about the wait, we try our best to get to everyone fast.

3. Do not mistake the above or following posts from me as my last one. We can ask each other many questions, and I can post many answers.

4. I base my response on what you tell me, I am not there to see, smell, or hear, so please factor that in.

5. On your screen you see a rating. That is how I'm paid from your deposit for helping you. I am going to keep checking in on you to make sure your pleased with my help. Let me know if your planning to rate at a later date if not now.

6. If you decide to rate BAD it doesn't result in a refund, please respond first so I can help more.

7. I'm here normally 3pm-3am central everyday. Thanks again, Chris (aka-Moose)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The check engine light comes on when it dies and you cannot restart it has to cool off

Thanks, ***** ***** stalls does it still have the ability to crank, but not start?

While stalled have you checked anything light fuel pressure, ignition spark, or injector pulse to see which is missing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The engine will crank over but it won't start so we have changed the fuel pump already

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
put it on computer and it threw no codes

Great, so while cranking and it will not start your getting good fuel pressure, ignition spark and injector pulse?

I hate that you spent money here, and left, what appears to be not pleased with me or my help. I am still here and available to help. We can pick up where we left off or start over.

Chris