rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I have a 2011 f150 xlt...the engine cranks and starter keeps

Customer Question

I have a 2011 f150 xlt...the engine cranks and starter keeps turning...fuel pump not working...changed new fuel pump and fuel pump driver module...but when I test the fuel pump from the battery its turns on and ignition turned its engine starts up..
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
after new pump and driver module it's still doesn't work
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

I would check the ignition switch for power and ground including any breaks to the computer. Hope this helps, let me know if you need a diagram.

Thanks, Ron