cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

I have 2006 ford 500 I took off the manifold to replace the

Customer Question

I have 2006 ford 500 I took off the manifold to replace the rear plugs and I mistakenly I connected the vacuum line to a water line that suppose to go in the throttle body the car ran rough gor about 15 min know the car wont start engine turning but won't start I took off the manifold again and dried up the plugs and air blower the cylindersame but still no start
Category: Ford
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

your more then likely going to have to put new plugs in as the water more then likely burned out the plugs also sheck the oil to make sure no water got in it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did changed out the plugs again and still won't start also no the oil didn't mix yet no water in it
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

have you checked to make sure you are getting spark

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm getting spark I checked all the fuel line there is fuel pressure coming in the engine I'm really stuck
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

have you checked the compression yet