Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a 2008 ford f250 diesel truck that is coming uup with

Customer Question

I have a 2008 ford f250 diesel truck that is coming uup with codes P2452 and P0128 We have changed the thermostats twice but still coming up with check engine light on dash
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Have you done the diag steps for these codes if not is that what you need, the Ford pinpoint tests?

-----------PLEASE READ THIS------------

1. First of all, thanks for using Just Answer, and Thanks for letting me try to help you.

2. Sorry about the wait, we try our best to get to everyone fast.

3. Do not mistake the above or following posts from me as my last one. We can ask each other many questions, and I can post many answers.

4. I base my response on what you tell me, I am not there to see, smell, or hear, so please factor that in.

5. On your screen you see a rating. That is how I'm paid from your deposit for helping you. I am going to keep checking in on you to make sure your pleased with my help. Let me know if your planning to rate at a later date if not now.

6. If you decide to rate BAD it doesn't result in a refund, please respond first so I can help more.

7. I'm here normally 3pm-3am central everyday. Thanks again, Chris (aka-Moose)

I am sorry you were not pleased with my help. I am still available if you would like to try again. I want you pleased with me.

Chris