Ford Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP
Hello, what engine do you have in this vehicle?
I suspect you have an issue with fuel pressure. On this vehicle there should be a test valve on the passenger side fuel rail. If you press the button down does fuel come out?
----------PLEASE READ THIS------------
1. First of all, thanks for using Just Answer, and Thanks for letting me try to help you.
2. Sorry about the wait, we try our best to get to everyone fast.
3. Do not mistake the above or following posts from me as my last one. We can ask each other many questions, and I can post many answers.
4. I base my response on what you tell me, I am not there to see, smell, or hear, so please factor that in.
5. On your screen you see a rating. That is how I'm paid from your deposit for helping you. I am going to keep checking in on you to make sure your pleased with my help. Let me know if your planning to rate at a later date if not now.
Weird. It's possible it might not have one. They are usually in the passenger side by cylinder 4.