Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Some one sabotaged my truck. I need pics of under dash

Customer Question

some one sabotaged my truck. I need pics of under dash wiring and components
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am just not sure what is missing. I know I have no windshield wipers, dome and glove box light, speedometer, airbag light in dash flashing. i have no reminder sounds for seat belts, or headlights, or keys in ignition, alarm module wiring cut and other wires cut . a picture or diagram of those components and related wiring would be very helpful
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Ford does not have actual images, though I am not sure a wire diagram is going to help. Take the wipers for example look over the wire diagram below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/03rangerwipers.pdf

Maybe it would help better if ai had some images of your truck under the dash to llok it over and see what they messed with.

-----------PLEASE READ THIS------------

1. First of all, thanks for using Just Answer, and Thanks for letting me try to help you.

2. Sorry about the wait, we try our best to get to everyone fast.

3. Do not mistake the above or following posts from me as my last one. We can ask each other many questions, and I can post many answers.

4. I base my response on what you tell me, I am not there to see, smell, or hear, so please factor that in.

5. On your screen you see a rating. That is how I'm paid from your deposit for helping you. I am going to keep checking in on you to make sure your pleased with my help. Let me know if your planning to rate at a later date if not now.

6. If you decide to rate BAD it doesn't result in a refund, please respond first so I can help more.

7. I'm here normally 3pm-3am central everyday. Thanks again, Chris (aka-Moose)

I am sorry you were not pleased with my help. I am still available if you would like to try again. I want you pleased with me.

Chris