Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP
If icp pressure is 129psi that is your issue. Icp needs to build up to 500psi in order for this vehicle to start and run. You could have a bad ipr valve or faulty icp sensor or icp sensor wiring.
----------PLEASE READ THIS------------
1. First of all, thanks for using Just Answer, and Thanks for letting me try to help you.
2. Sorry about the wait, we try our best to get to everyone fast.
3. Do not mistake the above or following posts from me as my last one. We can ask each other many questions, and I can post many answers.
4. I base my response on what you tell me, I am not there to see, smell, or hear, so please factor that in.
5. On your screen you see a rating. That is how I'm paid from your deposit for helping you. I am going to keep checking in on you to make sure your pleased with my help. Let me know if your planning to rate at a later date if not now.
The icp reads the pressure the pump is building only. This is an input to the PCM. 85% IPR is to start the vehicle faster but doesn't mean the IPR valve is working correct. Diagnosis in a bad IPR valve can be tricky but they do go bad. The IPR valve is what controls the high pressure oil.
If you have good power to the ipr then you can have a bad ipr valve. The way Ford tests it is with a scan tool and an air tests. The air test requires a special tool. If you remove the ipr and the screen is broken I would replace the ipr valve without question.