Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

My 2006 Ford F-150 won't start or even crank over, security

Customer Question

My 2006 Ford F-150 won't start or even crank over , security light on dashboard flashes fast I checked all fuses and swapped relays all seem good , I tried a second key still nothing
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Any clue what may have occurred to cause this to occur, like a part changed or battery disconnected?

Is the battery voltage good?

If the voltage is good and nothing was done to cause this then you likely have a PATS transceiver faulty and the key code can not be read so the computer thinks your a thief thus the rapid flashing theft light. In that case you need a diagnostic tool to program the keys to the vehicle after making any repairs. A mobile locksmith can come to you or you can tow it a shop to have this done.

-------------------PLEASE READ THIS-----------------------

1. You have by now noticed you have been charged the question value for asking a question.

2. Please understand, often I have to post many questions (?) or answers to you, to help you with this concern.

3. Also understand I base my answer on what you write, I am not there to see, smell, touch, or hear.

4. Nor do I know what tools you have, or what skills you have unless you tell me.

5. I try my best to be online 365 days a year from 3pm-3am central time.

6. I'm helping you from my home. I do not work for or at Just Answer, nor do they pay me, the customer pays me.

7. I have no control over the time it took someone to first contact you, nor the fees, or emails you get.

8. I want you pleased with the website and me (EXCELLENT / 5 STARS). I would also like to be rated the same. You should see the rating selection on your screen.

9. If you rate me good I get paid from your deposit. If you rate bad I'm not paid, though rating bad does not result in a refund.

10. The rating is for me, only me. Rating does not close the post. Your not rating the website, that is done else where.

Thanks for coming here, and giving us and me a shot.

Chris also known as Moose

This question is showing as not resolved. I am still available to help if you need it.

Chris