Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2011 ford expedition has no heat on the drivers side. From

Customer Question

2011 ford expedition has no heat on the drivers side. From what I read on line everyone says the blend door motor is bad. So I took the door actuator off behind the dash and manually cycled the door by hand while it was running and it still doesn't blow warm air to the drivers side???? It blows air but not warm air.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Can I assume the passenger side can blow out cold and hot air 40-140 degrees?

When moving the drivers side door manually are you able to change the temperature output at all?

-------------------PLEASE READ THIS-----------------------

1. You have by now noticed you have been charged the question value for asking a question.

2. Please understand, often I have to post many questions (?) or answers to you, to help you with this concern.

3. Also understand I base my answer on what you write, I am not there to see, smell, touch, or hear.

4. Nor do I know what tools you have, or what skills you have unless you tell me.

5. I try my best to be online 365 days a year from 3pm-3am central time.

6. I'm helping you from my home. I do not work for or at Just Answer, nor do they pay me, the customer pays me.

7. I have no control over the time it took someone to first contact you, nor the fees, or emails you get.

8. I want you pleased with the website and me (EXCELLENT / 5 STARS). I would also like to be rated the same. You should see the rating selection on your screen.

9. If you rate me good I get paid from your deposit. If you rate bad I'm not paid, though rating bad does not result in a refund.

10. The rating is for me, only me. Rating does not close the post. Your not rating the website, that is done else where.

Thanks for coming here, and giving us and me a shot.

Chris also known as Moose

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I moved the blender door manually and no change takes place on the drivers side but it does change the passengers side. Hot to cold no problem.

When you moved the door manually did it feel like there was resistance or did it move to easy? It is possible the door is broken and just the shaft is moving. There should of been a temperature change if the door is moving.