Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I replaced a fuser in my 2008 f150 parking lights, and now

Customer Question

I replaced a fuser in my 2008 f150 for the parking lights, and now they will not shut off
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Parking lights on continuous is going to be a wire short, headlight switch or the vehicle security module. Can you open the link below and do the 3 tests?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/08VSM.pdf

-------------------PLEASE READ THIS-----------------------

1. You have by now noticed you have been charged the question value for asking a question.

2. Please understand, often I have to post many questions (?) or answers to you, to help you with this concern.

3. Also understand I base my answer on what you write, I am not there to see, smell, touch, or hear.

4. Nor do I know what tools you have, or what skills you have unless you tell me.

5. I try my best to be online 365 days a year from 3pm-3am central time.

6. I'm helping you from my home. I do not work for or at Just Answer, nor do they pay me, the customer pays me.

7. I have no control over the time it took someone to first contact you, nor the fees, or emails you get.

8. I want you pleased with the website and me (EXCELLENT / 5 STARS). I would also like to be rated the same. You should see the rating selection on your screen.

9. If you rate me good I get paid from your deposit. If you rate bad I'm not paid, though rating bad does not result in a refund.

10. The rating is for me, only me. Rating does not close the post. Your not rating the website, that is done else where.

Thanks for coming here, and giving us and me a shot.

Chris also known as Moose

This question is showing as not resolved. I am still available to help if you need it.

Chris