Any chance you can get a scan tool connected to see which codes are stored. It is very likely you have 2 issues here being the PCM and ABS have lights on. The RSC is roll stability control, which is part of the ABS system. The ABS module is under the hood on the drivers side. The PCM can store about 700 different codes and the ABS about 40 codes.
-------------------PLEASE READ THIS-----------------------
1. You have by now noticed you have been charged the question value for asking a question.
2. Please understand, often I have to post many questions (?) or answers to you, to help you with this concern.
3. Also understand I base my answer on what you write, I am not there to see, smell, touch, or hear.
4. Nor do I know what tools you have, or what skills you have unless you tell me.
5. I try my best to be online 365 days a year from 3pm-3am central time.
6. I'm helping you from my home. I do not work for or at Just Answer, nor do they pay me, the customer pays me.
7. I have no control over the time it took someone to first contact you, nor the fees, or emails you get.
8. I want you pleased with the website and me (EXCELLENT / 5 STARS). I would also like to be rated the same. You should see this on your screen.
9. If you rate me good I get paid from your deposit. If you rate bad I'm not paid, though rating bad does not result in a refund.
10. The rating is for me, only me. Rating does not close the post. Your not rating the website, that is done else where.
Thanks for coming here, and giving us and me a shot.
Chris also known as Moose